Addiction is a disease for which abstinence is the only way to control the problem. Counseling and treatment helps a patient in abstaining from addiction. The treatment for the disease varies based on the stage in which the patient is. Typically it ranges from 8 weeks to 24 weeks. We also provide a live video webcam facility that helps you to view your loved ones.
We recommend that you visit our center to meet with a counselor who would understand your particular situation and accordingly suggest you on the time taken for recovery and prices. Kindly call +91- 8879461790 or +91-9820000868 to fix an appointment now or click here to request an appointment.
Before you come to visit the Center:
- Please bring your patient’s history which includes the time patient started taking drugs or drinks,
- behaviour towards family, friends and colleagues during addiction days and relationship at home.
- Any Instances that led patient to drink or take/use drugs, and what made him/her an addict.
- Any prior treatment taken.
- Patient’s habits and routine.
If you are admitting a patient:
- Admissions are made anyday except Sunday for confirmed admissions. Due to a possible waiting list, prior appointment must be taken before admission.
- During the treatment, the patient is NOT allowed to make or receive phone calls. Relatives are allowed to meet their patients only after a couple of weeks as suggested by the counselor. Visits are allowed on all days between 9 am and 6 pm with prior appointment.
Things to bring
- Four sets of clothes of patients preference
- Four sets of Undergarments
- Rubber Slippers/Flip Flops
- Small Lock & Key for Personal Locker
- Disposable Twin Blade Razor + Shaving Kit
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Bathing Soap + Box, Shampoo
- Hair Oil
- Washing Soap, Detergent
- Talcum Powder
- Non – Perishable eatables for personal use
- Note Book (100 pages) and Pen
- Hair Comb
Items not allowed:
NOT allowed to bring beedies, cigarettes, gutkha, tobacco, medicines, non-vegetarian foods or any kind of drugs. If a patient is found to be in possession of any such item, the item will be confiscated and the patient will be fined Rs. 1000/- per item.
Click here for directions to the center.